Medical Staffing Service
Trusted In The Medical Staffing Industry
With over 30 years of combined experience and success in the Physician Search and Job Board Marketplace, our team has combined the ability to move physicians to the client in a fast, cost effective, experienced, professional and thorough model.
It is this dynamic partnering of “consultation” with “technological search” which uses specific tools to ensure your search is matched quickly and correctly!
To ensure your physician recruitment needs are met we enlist a three step preliminary process to create peace of mind and get your physician search headed in the right direction!
Our Three Steps To A Successful Process:
Step 1. Client Confidence Criteria
This weighted, in-depth survey of your present recruitment status will assist us in deciding whether or not you choose to hire our team in order to alleviate your physician-staffing challenges. The results are weighted based upon the most important aspects of physician recruitment.
Step 2. On-Site Profile
An experienced Consultant will review the above criteria with you and provide advice on how to move forward. He/she will focus on the items below:
- Marketability of your needed specialty
- Physician interest timeline
- Physician parameters
- Salary demands
- Demographics of the specialty
- Your present search process
- Criteria for successful recruitment
Step 3. Success Strategy
Once the previous two steps are completed your Consultant will create a Success Strategy utilizing the above information. It is this Success Strategy that will provide you with a go forward plan giving you confidence to move ahead with your search!
Process Guidelines & NO-Risk Approach
- Once the success strategy has been agreed upon, one of our experienced Consultants will meet with you to profile your need and confirm the search program. We will implement the search using the items below:
- MGMA & salary survey standards along with commission and bonus information. (Contract templates are available if needed).
- Consultation with your Physician group(s) on compensation and process.
- Consultation on Stark I, II and III guidelines.
- Consultation on Visa and Immigration timelines and costs.
- Complete knowledge of specialties, procedures, training and the present market for your specialty need.
- Outline of suggestions and tips to prepare your physician for the interview.
Once the profile is complete your Consultant will quickly begin the search process utilizing the following Resources:
- Internet Impressions, if you have ever googled a product or service, you will notice cookies registers this and gives you the opportunity to view it again and again when you get online. We do this for physicians who search your specialty and geography!
- Third Party lead generation, utilizing specific metrics with 14 data points that indicate a desire or need to move from their present location.
- Immediate online Job board postings, over 30 job boards active monthly, includes specialty boards and the most effective tools available!
- Resident and specialty email and phone lists. Purchased per your specific search parameters.
- Partnerships with specialty associations. Brian Rogers has been the guest speaker at many programs over the years.
- Net Zero’s database of over 100,000 candidates that we keep updated and current.
- Targeted email blasts. Candidates that meet your requirements in geography, training and certification are targeted in a professional and effective manner.
- Targeted marketing campaign. Only used when a very few candidates are approached.
Our team puts in a great deal of due diligence when determining if a candidate is a right fit for your organization. Our team goes well beyond looking at a basic resume.
Since our team does such thorough screening, you will be presented with the best professionals to fill your open positions – saving you time in the process. With our team handling the sourcing of the candidates, your team can focus on the interviews and choosing which of the candidates are a good fit.
A True Partner
Net Zero comprises multiple teams of dedicated recruiters committed to supporting our clients and healthcare professionals to ensure success. Our account management and clinical liaison teams work with our client facilities to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship for healthcare professionals and clients.
We will work with you to understand the culture and practices at your facility and will integrate them into our orientation program to ensure the healthcare professionals we recruit understand your goals and expectations.
Your dedicated team will be on standby as your staffing needs change.
Do not settle for less just because you didn’t find the right candidates. Work with a staffing agency to find the candidates who meet your standards. We have the skills and expertise to find candidates who’re uniquely suited for every position.
We can help you get the right personnel to move your healthcare facility forward. With qualified prospects, your organization will grow and succeed. That is the importance of partnering up with a staffing agency that can offer sound hiring solutions.
Ready To Partner With Our Incredible Team?
As a national, niche staffing firm, Net Zero can help you find the best talents in the healthcare industry. Our primary goal is to ensure we find the right fit for your organization!
To learn more about the medical staffing services we offer, contact us today at (888) 800-3806 or make an inquiry through our online contact form.
Our Mission: Our mission is to utilize our knowledge of the environmental and healthcare industry to recruit high quality, temporary and permanent placements for our clients and provide rewarding career opportunities for our candidates.
Our Vision is to:
– Provide industry leading staffing solutions that differentiate us from other staffing agencies.
– Foster partnerships with our clients to result in long-term value for both organizations.
– Deepen our partnerships through urgency, understanding and innovative ideas.
– Provide excellent job opportunities for candidates by doing our due diligence to place them in positions that are a strong fit.
Call and speak with a consultant now!
3762 Roscommon Drive, #141
Ormond Beach, FL. 32174