Operate wastewater plants by monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets standards.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) preferred
- Maintenance experience preferred.
- Experience with process control preferred.
- Class II or higher Wastewater Operator License
- Valid Driver’s License
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate wastewater plants.
- Work in multiple plants as needed.
- Sampling, lab testing and operation of wastewater treatment equipment.
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment to determine requirements.