Primary Purpose: The Branch Manager is responsible for providing the full range of management, leadership, and supervision required for the successful acquisition, performance, and completion of projects for assigned branches.
- Performs all aspects of project management duties including, but not limited to contract management, quality control, project accounting, health & safety, budget and resource management
- Responsible for managing all phases of proposal preparation/submission and thoroughly reviewing contracts and negotiated changes prior to contract execution to assure awareness of contents and requirements and ability to perform work
- Participate fully in marketing efforts in establishing new accounts, servicing existing accounts, and procuring new business opportunities
- Ensure that items for field use are purchased in accordance with established procurement regulations and are within budgetary limits
- Personnel management of assigned department to include recruiting, job assignments, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Responsible for assuring that all company-owned vehicles and equipment operate properly and safety and that required periodic maintenance and repairs are accomplished
- Ensure that project cost reporting, revenue reporting, and other financial data are accurate and submitted timely
- Responsible for contacting client to arrange payment on past due accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject area preferred and five (5) years progressively responsible management experience in assigned or related field; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effective present and communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Must be computer literate, and proficient with the MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure in a fast pace environment.
Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds or more with assistance.
Branch Managers will work both at headquarters in a typical office environment and at on-site project locations. Frequent travel is required.