- Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial
service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual
remediation services, waste bulking, and/or demolition services, in accordance with established
company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety
plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft.
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners,
water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders,
cutting torches, etc.
- May operate heavy equipment necessary for cleanup operations to include backhoe,
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer
defects or needed repairs to supervisor.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained, repaired and in maximum operating condition.
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste
removal and other remediation services.
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance.
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required.
- Drive trucks, tankers and other vehicles requiring a CDL.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must meet the position level requirements as listed below.
- New driver, recently obtained CDL B/A and/or little driving experience.
- Willing and able to support field operations as required.
- Must have a CDL A or B license
- Complete Company’s CDL Driver field practical and obtain sign-off by a qualified
- Demonstrates strong safety values; can identify hazards and take appropriate action
Must be able to satisfactorily pass a pre-employment and annual physical examination as
required under Company’s Medical Surveillance Program. Regularly requires intermittent
sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling. Physical strength and
dexterity sufficient to perform the required task. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100
pounds or more with assistance.