- Deliberate with management, production and marketing staff on the possible requirements and procedures for a project.
- Examine technology, organizational resources and the demands of the market in order to plan or give procedures for projects which are practicable or possible.
- Direct leadership & supervision of the Engineering team.
- Building a hiring funnel to expand the engineering team.
- Develop and execute the path to transform the engineering function into one that is collaborative and rooted in best practices.
- Stay current with industry trends.
- 10-15 years of experience in engineering product development.
- 5+ years of management experience related to leading engineering teams.
- Will demonstrate the ability to manage risk and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required. Advanced degree or MBA is a plus.