Project Manager – Development
Responsible for planning, negotiating and accomplishing goals dealing with zoning.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) preferred
- Prior work experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Previous experience in the petroleum industry a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- up to 60% travel.
- Provides expert judgment for development.
- Obtains the necessary permits and communicates with local government agencies as needed.
- Understands and recommends alterations to designs to improve quality and efficiency of the end result.
- Partners with executive team and city council.
- Ownership of projects.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.