- Responsible for supervising and performing a full range of task required for
industrial service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance,
manual remediation services, waste bulking, and/or demolition services, in accordance with
established company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with DOT, OSHA, Company safety rules, regulations,
guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and
donning protective gear
- Establish specified decontamination stations, ensure proper levels of person protection and
conduct site safety meetings prior to beginning daily operations and notify management of
any issues or concerns.
- Effectively manage all phases of assigned on-site projects including resource scheduling and
supervision, communicating with the client, leading and instructing subordinates.
- Perform a variety of project related administrative and accounting task, in addition to
maintaining the daily activities log book, ensuring that all activity is properly documented.
- Coordinate purchases with management as required.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Safely operate heavy equipment and routinely use tools/equipment to include, but not limited
to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws,
drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc. for cleanup operations.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained, repaired and in maximum operating condition.
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal
and other remediation services.
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance.
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of operations and ability to safely operate assigned
- Must be able to train Environmental Technicians on Company operating and safety
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Supervises small project with single crews of 1-10 personnel
- Requires daily PM supervision
- Has completed Company’s Frontline Supervisor Training
- Demonstrates safety as a priority, communicates to team; can perform all safety-related job
requirements; promotes near miss reporting
- 1 year supervising crews and/or equivalent level of responsibility
Must be able to satisfactorily pass a pre-employment and annual physical examination as
required under Company’s Medical Surveillance Program. Regularly requires intermittent
sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling. Physical strength and
dexterity sufficient to perform the required task. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100
pounds or more with assistance.